- Desktop analyzer uses reflected light of near-infrared light
- Displays results in several seconds after applying light
- Measures up to four ingredients simultaneously
The KB-270 is a desktop near-infrared composition analyzer. Just put the sample in the sample tray and place the tray on the turntable, and this highprecision component analyzer can measure it. When testing simple substances, this unit can display 4 component analyses consecutively, and when connected to a personal computer, 4 component analyses can be displayed simultaneously.
• Plural components can be measured by a single operation.
• Low cost and compact.
• Even liquid sample can be measured.
• The PC software is supplied as standard equipment.
Near infrared Reflectance with light projection from the bottom
|Measurement spot||Approximately 25mm in diameter|
|Number of channels||50 (1 Channel can show 4 compositions with simulatenous measurement)|
|Display format||Organic EL|
|Input/Output||USB (PC), RS-232C (printer), LAN|
|Light source||Tungsten lamp|
100V – 240V AC (50/60 Hz) 40 W
|Dimensions & Weight||415W)x370(D)x230(H)mm, 12kg|
|Accessories||Light shielding cover, petri dish with 90 mm dia for samples, sample holder, zero-adjustment plate, power cable, spare fuse, wireless LAN router, PC software, and operating manual|